Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Gymnastics

Tuesday, September 17th 2019

Gymnastic

What I did well?
The trampoline was the easiest for me and I think that's the part I did well, I am able to do one of the sets on it.

What do I need to improve on?
I feel that my forward roll needs improving. It doesn't look smooth and I end up rolling to the side instead of forward.

How can I improve?
Have a better starting position before doing it.



Tuesday 24th September

The sequence that I can do:







2 comments:

  1. Hey Sofia! I really like the video you put in. Next time can you be specific on what the set you did on the trampoline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sofia, can you please elaborate how you can have a better starting position before doing a forward roll?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.