Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Extension:Madlib

First Madlib:

I enjoy long, Salty walks on the beach, getting Admired in the rain and serendipitous encounters with Socks. I really like piña coladas mixed with Milk, and romantic, candle-lit Chair. I am well-read from Dr Seuss to Barrack Obama. I travel frequently, especially to Christchurch, when I am not busy with work. (I am a Doctor.) I am looking for Pen and beauty in the form of a Filipino goddess. She should have the physique of Michelle Obama and the Book of Reign. I would prefer if she knew how to cook, clean, and wash my Bobby Pins. I know I’m not very attractive in my picture, but it was taken 28 days ago, and I have since become more Sour

Second Madlib:

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Donal Duck Tinkle,

Will you let me Dream your Glass? Ever since I have laid Collarbones on Rachel, I have Licked madly in love with her. I wish that she will be the Dirt of my Water Droplets and that someday we will Wish happily ever after. I have a Umbrella as a/an Cleaner that pays $1000 each month. I promise to CookRachel with kindness and respect.

Sincerely,
Perrywinkle Bread Genie



Third Madlib:

Dear School Nurse:
Spanky Notario will not be attending school today. He/she has come down with a case of Lung Cancer and has horrible Inhalers and a/an Ugly fever. We have made an appointment with the Sad Dr. Lucious, who studied for many years in Hornby High School and has 120 degrees in pediatrics. He will send you all the information you need. Thank you!
Sincerely
Mrs. Disgusting



Fourth Madlib:

Dear Reign Reyes,

It has come to my Rose that you are the Loudest girl/boy in the Brush. My Cheeks starts Assume a Chocolate every time you speak. I would like to run if you want to go to the Prom with me next Saturday. If you Kiss please Hate me at the Auditorium in 8am To 10pm. I Consent you and everything about you. 

Slowly
Ivan


Make your own adlib here:
https://www.madtakes.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.