Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Health


Sharing your learning- Blogs
We are staring Health off by learning about our Taha Wairua (Spiritual Wellbeing) and making ourselves more familiar with our values and beliefs and realize what makes us who we are and attributes to know our identity.

Spiritual wellbeing is what makes you who you are (identity). Things that make up your identity aren't just your religion but your values, beliefs, attributes, ethnicity, name, goals, and many more. Things I learnt are my identity, what makes me who I am and learning the importance of it.

PVA- EXERCISE #1

FROM THE VALUES YOU CHOSE, WRITE ABOUT THE TWO THAT ARE MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU
 Humour/Fun  and  Family
WHY IS THIS VALUE IMPORTANT TO YOU?
 I think humour and fun are essential to life, without it life would just be plain and boring.
 My family has been there all throughout my life and they're the one that I seek for when I need help and support.
RECALL A MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU REALLY ‘LIVED’ THIS VALUE.  
 Every time I'm with my friends and family. ( Humour/Fun )
 Whenever I'm with my family or back home in the Philippines. (Family)

IF THIS VALUE IS NOT BEING RESPECTED BY OTHERS, HOW MIGHT YOU FEEL OR REACT?
 I would feel bad due to them feeling that people shouldn't have fun but to be sad if they're not feeling well themselves.. ( Humour/Fun )
If my family is being disrespected I would feel very offended and annoyed, I'd rather be made fun of instead of my family getting disrespected. (Family)

1 comment:

  1. Well done! You have a good understanding of Taha Wairua. I really like the layout of your identity photo.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.