Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2019

Floor Hockey/ Unihoc

On a scale of 1-10 rate yourself on how well you participated in the previous lesson?
I would give myself a 7 out of 10

Why did you rate yourself the way you did?
I gave myself this because I participated and tried my best by running and trying to steal the ball from the other team. I might not be good but I tried and participated more than I usually do in other sports.

What do you think you did well?
What I think I did best is trying to steal the ball from the opponents. Our class still hasn't fully learnt how to dribble the ball with the stick so it's easier to steal the ball.

What skill did you use to accomplish passing and dribbling?
I handled the stick using two hands to be able to control it more.

What you think you need to improve upon your next time? What strategies will you use?
  I would want to improve my dribbling skills.  Strategies we can use is splitting the group in half, half being the offence, and half being defence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.