Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

Kete- Business Enterprise Games

What games did you play?
We played:
Trading Around The World
Gumption
Small Business Game

What did you enjoy/not enjoy about them.
My favourite game out of all of them was gumption, it's similar to monopoly that has extra features.
Small business Game: I did not enjoy it because it's hard to learn the rules and where everything go.
Trading around the world: I like that it's easy to use and get to play different people from different continent.

What chanllenges did you face?
Gumption: having give up on of my resource to another player.
Small Business Game: Learning the rules.
Trading around the world: Thinking of how much I'm going sell.

What have you learnt about running business and trade?
 I learnt that you have to really think about how much you're gonna sell/

What are you wondering?
I am wondering if real business are exactly the same as the game.









1 comment:

  1. Hi Sofia, I liked how you answered the questions with full sentences, not 1 word answers. Something you could work on is proofread your work, because you've misspelled a word, and you forgot to put a punctuation on one sentence. But other than that you've done great on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.