Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2019

Physical Education-Relfection

What I learnt in P.E?
One of the things I learnt for P.E is how to hold a discus properly. 

What is the proper technique you learnt and how do you do it?
I thought the way to hold a discus is to wrap all your fingers around for grip but turns out you only need to place it in your hand and let gravity do its work, your momentum keeps the discus in place by swinging your hands back and forth.

Did I improve?
I'd like to say that I improved by a tiny bit now that I know how to do it properly, it made me feel more comfortable on how to handle a discus however I'm still not 100% confident.

What else do I want to improve on?
Something else I want to work on is my javelin skills, I still don't know how to properly throw it to land on the ground standing up.

What can I do to further improve on that event? 
Keep practising my throws until I do it properly.

Image result for discus sport drawing
Image result for javelin gif
https://gfycat.com/gifs/search/javelin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.