Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

ART-Tones and Shading

Have you improved your understanding of tone/shading?
I have learnt and improve on my shading and toning skill by just a little bit however I'm still not great but I'm getting better.

Do you understand that drawing using structure can help you draw better?
Yes, it helps me imagine what the final drawing is going to look like and help me know where to shade and how dark the tone is going to be.

What are you going to work on going forward in pencil drawings in and out of class?
I'm going to continue working on my shading and blending and knowing where the shadow goes.






1 comment:

  1. Hello Soifa~ヽ(•‿•)ノ

    Your blending skills are exceptional and I can tell that you've put in a lot of effort to make the picture look eye-catching. Perhaps next time, you could change the deepening of the pencil and try lighter shades slowly blending into the darker shadings. ヽ(•‿•)ノ

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.