Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Health: Problem Solving

LO: Communicate what you have learnt and how you will apply what you know to the Year 9 Business Kete.

What did you learn about?
I learnt that there can be many solutions to a problem and there can be cases where it can be a win-win situation if you just talk about different solutions. I also learnt that in order to solve many problems is that I should stop using negative thoughts, I can do this by using questioning thoughts and turning it into positive thoughts.

When discussing "Thought Challenges" what did you notice about yourself?
I noticed that I tend to think negative thoughts.

What solutions can you try when you face a challenge during the Business & Enterprise Kete? Give an example.
We can try to talk it out and come up with a solution and agree on one.

EXTENSION:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.