Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2018

Jingle Update

For the second week of making our Jingle, we have done writing the letter to The Hub for permission to film there. People are still making the jingle, writing the lyrics and playing around on the keyboard.

What am I learning?
I am learning how to make an ad with our own jingle on it.

How does this show my learning?
This shows my learning by preparing to film by asking for permission to the places we are going to.

What am I wondering?
I'm wondering if we will be able to make it in time.

.
.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sofia,
    This sounds like a really cool thing to be doing! I can't wait to hear your jingle! I am wondering what your jingle is an ad for? I like how you have included photos into your post it makes it more interesting to look at.
    It would be awesome if you could reply when you have posted your jingle so that I can create a comment for that too!
    Look forward to hearing from you,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.