Pages

Wednesday 12 April 2017

My Memoir

First day at Hornby High School


Driving through the school gates my feelings transitioned from excited to anxious real quickly. I opened the white car door nervously, wobbily strolling to my class. I started to feel left out because I didn’t have a school uniform yet and almost everyone know each other because most of them are from the same school.  We went inside the classroom and my dad chatted with my new teacher, I observed my new classroom, it looked very vibrant and modern.

When I heard the echo of the bell, the butterflies in my stomach spread all over my body, for a second there I almost panicked, I was telling my dad that I wanted to go home trying to hold back the tears that was about to fall. I rushed straight to the car trying to avoid people staring at me, I heard my dad’s footstep getting stronger. I tried covering my face hoping I could rewind the day and saved myself from getting embarrassed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.