Pages

Friday 7 April 2017

Discover The World- Kupe Reflection

What have we been learning?
Explaining New Zealand's national identity and how it's been shaped.
 How cultural practices become shared experiences and part of national identity.
Success Criteria
Demonstrate citizenship skills



If I did this again what would I do differently?
I would do an activity that uses more writing and something more challenging.


Something I am wondering or a question I have for completing this work?
While I was doing my netball writing, I was wondering why the teachers from England decided to introduced netball to british colonies country, did they think that everyone will love it or they wanted to make a competion in the fututre about it


How I think my work shows my learning?

I achived one of the L.O's by explaining one of the things that make NZ, NZ which is the language slang that tourists wont probably understand.
This shows my learning because I wrote the history of one of the most played sports in NZ. I wrote about how it's created and how it got to NZ.

I showed what the famous foods are in NZ and how Kiwi's ussualy eat it or how it's made.
Whakatauki's are part of Maori culture and I drew what one of them means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.