Pages

Monday 25 September 2017

How The World Was Created

How The World Was Made by Sofia Balboa

What Are We Learning?
We are learning about Kaitiakitanga which stands for guardianship of the land and one of our tasks is to present how the world was made according to Maori legends.

How This Work Shows My Learning?
I used Canva to present how the world was made.

What Am I Wondering About?
Where did the girls come from? Rangi and Papa only made sons.

Questions:
What should I improve on?
Is there any grammar mistake?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sofia. I love this because it has a lot of detail in it about how the world was created

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sofia, I like the way you have presented your work and how you have added some cool pictures to it next time though I think you could make your font bigger or chose a font that is easier to read.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.