Pages

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Gymnastics 12.9.17

What I want to achieve
By the end of this period, I would like to achieve flipping over the bar.

I was so close to flipping over, however, I couldn't do it, it's probably because I was scared, I was already upside ready to go over but I got scared the last minute.

19.9.17
This session of P.E I want to achieve holding myself up on the parallel bars for at least 3 sec or go across it.
I managed to stay on the parallel lines for 5 seconds and go across, I also learnt to do kinda of a forward roll. I'm starting to enjoy gymnastics even though I can't-do most of the activities.

26.9.17
Today in P.E I want to still achieve managing to flip over the bar.
I still didn't quite do the bar but I 'm slowly getting better. However, I managed to do a lot of other skill I didn't know I was gonna be able to do.

Image result for gymnastic gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.