Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2019

Cave Drawings


Cave Drawings
My cave drawing consists of things that represent me. The three stick figures represent my family, me being the figure on the left, my mum in the middle and my dad on the left. The star and the sun is inspired by the flag of the Philippines, where I came from. The map of New Zealand shows where I migrated to, relating to it are the mountains when I first came here, the first thing I saw on the aeroplane is the snowy mountains. 

Why is it important to you?
It's important to me because it represents me and my origins.

How does your design fit with traditional cave art technique?
It fits because I saw a lot of cave drawings representing nature, in my case, it's the mountains, stars and sun. They also show their family using stick figures, so I figured to do that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.