Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Last day of Drama

Reflective blog post:

What have I learnt?
I learnt what makes up a musical theatre (the crew).

How does this work show my learning?
We made a background that was on stage and one of the things you need for a musical theatre to happen is props.

What did I find challenging?
What I found challenging was performing on stage because it a lot of courage for me to do.

What would I do differently?
I would've added choreography because we looked boring and weird just standing in one spot.

What am I wondering?
I am wondering what we would've looked like if we had choreography.

what was it like performing on the day?
While sitting down waiting and watching people's performance my heart beats a little faster as one performance finishes but once I step on the stage my nervousness went away but I still felt awkward looking in the front.

Image result for moana welcome gif



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.