Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Kete-We Are Hornby Assesment

To understand more of our school we did a Kete about it....
What are we learning?
We are learning to explain how Hornby High is a community. To explain the values of Hornby High. To be an independent learner, and how to demonstrate our CARR Values.

How I think this work shows my learning:
I explained what each of the values mean. I also explained how HHS is a community by telling our own definition of a community is and how the roles makeup a community. I think that I worked independently because I managed to finish all my work.

If I did this again what would I do differently:
I would do this in the computer so it looks more professional and neat. Also I think I should've explained the community way better and I could've made it longer.

Something I am wondering or a question I have from completing this work?
Who had the idea to come up with the CARR values? Did they change the values before?




4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sofia I really like your drawings and the outcome is really neat I think maybe a bit of background colour would make it a bit better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sofia i like your drawing it is so nice neat and tidy work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sofia.I liked that you answered the questions in full sentences. I liked that you made a brochure, have you ever tried to make an animation. I made mine as an animation. Can you please zoom in on your brochure photos, they are hard to see.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.