Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Physical Education

Today at P.E we got split into two groups, a boy and a girl group. The girls went to the long jump pit first to practice and get comfortable in jumping. Miss explained the rules of where and how to jump. Then she got us into a long line going across to see if we can go pass the sand pit. She asked who the confident ones are so they can go alone in one of the sand pits to practice with out help, on the other hand the not so confident ones (me) are in the other sand pit supervised by Miss.

We had to take 21 steps back to get a head start jump. After everyone got a jump (some got 2) we saw the boys heading over to our station so Miss told us to go to the shot put where Mr. Hilliard is. He told us to  create a group of 3 forming a line behind the shot puts beside where the neon yellow cones are. The dark green shot puts were the heaviest and the blue ones was kinda heavy, I didn't get to try the light green ones but I'm guessing it's really light.

Today I learnt that I have to have my shoulders straight, my elbow touching my knee and pushing not throwing because it will get disqualified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.