Pages

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Gymnastics

At P.E today we had to do gymnastics, I wasn't really interested in gymnastic because I know that I'm not flexible and I can't lift myself up. When I came in the gym I was so excited, it really looks like a real gymnastic studio. We had the mat, trampoline, beams, pole, parallel bar. I was so excited to go on trampoline but it turns out we can't use it, when we started doing some tricks, I wasn't able to do it, I was too scared I might break a bone or people will make fun of me. We had free time and we can use any of the equipment except the trampoline. I tried the small beam first, i wasn't scared I was just walking on it trying to balance, then I went on the parallel bar I thought I could do it but I was wrong, it was so hard to lift myself up, lastly the high beam I was kinda scared because even if you fall on the mat you can fall because the mat is very squishy.

At the last day of gymnastics today we had groups of 5 where we swap around taking turns on different things like trampoline, mats, bars, and many more it was really fun my favorite one is probably the trampoline, it's so bouncy and I love doing tricks on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.