Pages

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Walking in straight line

Aim: To walk in a straight line.

Hypothesis: I predict that I would end up in the bush.
                                                                                                                                                                     Equipment:
  1.  Blindfold to stop us from seeing.
  2. Cotton wool to stop us from hearing and smelling.
  3. Bucket for our head to stop the wind.









                                                                                Method: I am going to attempt to walk in a 200m straight line to a stake in the ground.

Results:  I started walking in a straight line and then I ended walking into a fence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.